About the house...

Bellanoch house is a listed Gothic building, its foundation claimed to be 1000 years old. A former church, it served as the Schoolhouse from 1820`s for 150 years.

Napoleonic french prisoners of war, who worked on the construction of the CRINAN CANAL, were housed on site, writing their notes and diaries on the walls which have been a feature to present day.


Click on the pictures below to see the full size image.

Bellanoch House